DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE WE EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH WILL REWARD US MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ OUR AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE.
Whether you’re looking for tips, tricks or resources to help advance your adjusting career or you’ve discovered this site in hopes of getting started as an adjuster, you’ve come to the right place! IndieAdjuster.org houses an abundance of knowledge and information compiled from years of success (and failures) in the claims industry.
What Is An Indie Adjuster?
An Indie Adjuster is what the industry commonly refers to as an Independent Adjuster. In most states where an adjuster’s license is required, adjusters are designated as either staff or independent. Independent adjusters work for firms (self-employed) or companies representing multiple carriers (Third Party Administrators). The key factor is that Independent Adjusters are not associated with an insurance carrier so their adjustment can remain unprejudiced.
Perhaps UrbanDictionary.com puts it best:
According to the dictionary, ‘indie’ is an informal version of the word independent. Although this definition is accurate, the word has come to mean more. For many, it has come to symbolize originality and forward-thinking...
Indie Adjusters are those few forward-thinking and original adjusters that see more than a paycheck, and IndieAdjuster.org is the resource where those adjusters come to perfect their craft and increase their knowledge and understanding of this evolving industry.
What To Expect From Indieadjuster.org
Expect loads of great content, from product reviews to how-to’s, IndieAdjuster.org will provide valuable information that will help you with day-to-day claims handling. Here is some more of what you should expect:
- Overviews of real products used by real adjusters, whether a tool to get the job done easier or a piece of software that can help streamline your business.
- Tips & Tricks for ‘hacking’ your adjusting, whether it be a new concept or just a way to doing something a little different.
- Loads of learning articles to master everything from scoping, to estimating, reporting and more.
- Online tools and calculators to make adjusting claims easier and fun.
- All the relevant News & Information that really pertains to Independent Adjusters!
- And so much more…
Where to start:
We love to share valuable information. The content below was rated by people just like you to be extrodinarily useful, which we are sure that you will find useful too!
What Indieadjuster.org Is Not
1. This is not a training site or a sales page for a training company.
The content provided on IndieAdjuster.org is designed and targeted towards making the work and life of an Independent Adjuster just a little easier. This site is not a gateway for a larger corporation to collect information. The site is 100% independently owned and operated.
2. A get rich quick scheme — adjusting is hard, success does NOT come easy.
Thinking about becoming an adjuster? Know the reality -- this job requires an abundance of knowledge, a tenacious attitude and unbelievable work ethic. The attrition rate is high and only a few stick with it long enough to make a career out of it. This site will not sugarcoat or cover up the fact that the only path to success in this industry is through hard work.
3. IndieAdjuster.org is not your average site!
All of the information we provide will be packed with value and formatted in a way that is easy to understand and apply.